• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board

Re: How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board 10 years 2 months ago #56914

Trying to copy Garrett's master temp.tpz to my data file and get message saying I need Administrator permission to move the template to data folder ? 
Any help appreciated..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board 10 years 2 months ago #56921

That's a windows security thing. Try saving to your downloads folder and then copying. Or, ask the administrator of your machine (hopefully you), to give permission to copy the file there.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board 10 years 2 months ago #56933

Thanks Dom, I assume that I am so will now try to figure out security settings.
Thanks

Re: How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board 10 years 2 months ago #56934

Sign out of Windows, then sign back in as Administrator .
You may be signed in as another user.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board 10 years 1 month ago #57412

I,m running a Mac with Firefox, and I go from applications, to HomeInspectorPro, to data, but the template I,ve downloaded is never there. I,ve tried pulling the template up in downloads and pasting it, and I can,t seem to go any futher. I,m going wrong somewhere.

Re: How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board 10 years 1 month ago #57413

Andrew wrote: I,m going wrong somewhere.

That would be choosing a Mac over a PC!  :o

Sorry... just couldn't resist the oppourtunity!  ;)

Jeffrey R. Jonas
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

FB: www.facebook.com/MN.Home.Inspector

www.JRJConsultants.net
www.OwatonnaHomeInspector.com
www.MinnesotaCommercialBuildingInspections.com

URL: www.owatonnahomeinspector.com
Title: Critical Eye Property Inspections
Description: Providing...
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.