• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board

How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board 15 years 3 months ago #4699

To load a template from the message board:

1. Click on the Attachment file of the template you want to download

Internet Explorer
2. If you are using Internet Explorer, Click Save. If your download does not start immediately, a white bar may have appeared at the top of your browser. If so, click 'Click here for more options...' and select 'Download File'.
3. At the top of the download window, under 'Save In', select your C drive (or Local Disk (C:)).
4. Double-click on 'Program Files' (or 'Program Files (x86)' if using a 64-bit installation of Windows).
5. Double-click on 'Home Inspector Pro'.
6. Double-click on 'Data'.
7. Click 'Save'.

Firefox
2. If you're using Firefox the files could be downloading to a few places, go to Tools->Downloads
3. Right click on the Template and click 'Show in Folder'.
5. Right-click on the Template file, select 'Copy'.
6. On the left side of the Windows Explorer window, click on 'My Computer'.
7. On the right side, double-click on your C drive (or Local Disk (C:)).
8. Double-click on 'Program Files' (or 'Program Files (x86)' if using a 64-bit installation of Windows).
9. Double-click on 'Home Inspector Pro'.
10. Right-click on the 'Data' folder and click 'Paste'

Google Chrome
2. If you are using Google Chrome, the download will begin automatically, shown at the bottom of the browser.
3. Once the download has completed, click on the down arrow on the right of the button for your template download. From the dropdown list, select 'Show in Folder'.
4. A Windows Explorer window will open listing your downloads. Find the Template file you selected to download.
5. Right-click on the Template file, select 'Copy'.
6. On the left side of the Windows Explorer window, click on 'My Computer'.
7. On the right side, double-click on your C drive (or Local Disk (C:)).
8. Double-click on 'Program Files' (or 'Program Files (x86)' if using a 64-bit installation of Windows).
9. Double-click on 'Home Inspector Pro'.
10. Right-click on the 'Data' folder and click 'Paste'
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louie Flores and this user have 1 others thankyou

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Last Edit: by Dominic Maricic.

Re: How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board 14 years 2 weeks ago #29385

When I save the templete it sends it into a compatability file. Templete does not show up in HIP software. What do i do?

Re: How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board 14 years 2 weeks ago #29411

What browser are you using? When you save it, make sure the file type says ALL FILES. Then make sure to save it to C:\Program Files\Home Inspector Pro\Data. You'll then open it up by going into Home Inspector Pro and click on Open Template.

Dominic Maricic

Re: How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board 13 years 7 months ago #34429

What is the process if you are using a Mac and Safari?  ???

Thanks.

Lee Harless, Owner
Safe & Sound Inspection Services
304-412-5637
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.SSinspections.com
www.HuntingtonHomeInspector.com

Re: How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board 13 years 7 months ago #34430

Basically the same thing. Only difference is you'll be saving the file to Applications\Home Inspector Pro\Data

Dominic Maricic

Re: How to Load Templates Saved From The Message Board 12 years 10 months ago #41321

I can't download templates on my Mac using Safari.  Once downloaded onto the Mac, there is no option for opening it from the software. :'(

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.