• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: new septic template from a newb let me know what you think?

new septic template from a newb let me know what you think? 14 years 10 months ago #14745

Ok I have a practise inspection attached as well. At the end of each inpsection I will attach, via PDF merge that Dominic set me up with, any county health dept. records that are on file for the property

**Edit, view a PDF sample report of this template a few posts down
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Scott Donnelly.

Re: new septic template from a newb let me know what you think? 14 years 10 months ago #14750

• James Levy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • NJ#24GI00101400, FL # HI7765
  • Thank you received: 0
Scott, I looked over the template and liked it a lot. I did have some questions though.
You have some unused selection panels in the template for example in riser and level of solids area, is there something that could be put in there? It seems as though just a single damage panel would be better. That occurs in a few spots. The public records tab and the maintenance I think should be selection panels. Great job!

I did not run a report to see how it is set up, please tell me that your borders and headers are not brown in color!  8)

www.homespectllc.com
Homespect LLC
Home and commercial Inspections in Medford, Mount Laurel, Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Marlton NJ, and the surrounding areas.

Re: new septic template from a newb let me know what you think? 14 years 10 months ago #14751

Scott, I think it looks good as well. Post a PDF from the Client Reports folder so people can check out the final product. It will also show how you merged the health records.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: new septic template from a newb let me know what you think? 14 years 10 months ago #14758

Drew nothing is brown, unless it gets dropped on the job. I set the public records and maintenance sections as pages just so I could add my documents at the end of the report. The options are, documents will appear in front of.... So my doc on maintenance appears right after that Header and in front of the Public Records. Public records page gives me something to put it in front of and acts as a lead in to the merged documents that I attach from the health dept.
I plan to add panels to those pages, just havn't delt with any yet and was anxious to get this put together so I have a sample report to show folks.
thanks for the input, full report with doc. merge to follow. 

Septic with inbeded and merged documents 14 years 10 months ago #14780

Domonic, here is one with the merged PDF's. thanks for your help!   
Attachments:

Re: new septic template from a newb let me know what you think? 14 years 10 months ago #14794

Scott, I merged your thread with the PDF with this one so people could see the template and the PDF in the same place. I think you've done a great job with this template and I'm sure it'll only get better as you start to use it in the field!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.