• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vapor barrier in crawl space in California

Re: Vapor barrier in crawl space in California 12 years 9 months ago #42110

You've got that right David.  Remember, a home "built to code" is the worst home you are legally allowed to build.....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: Vapor barrier in crawl space in California 12 years 8 months ago #42539

If any inspector in So. Cal ever finds a vapor barrier under a raised foundation please call me I want to see one. Having performed thousands of inspections and built hundreds of homes and additions I have never seen one and would never report that one was needed.

I've Been Rich and I've Been Poor "Rich" is Better
Fitzgerald Home Inspection
Link URL: www.sanfernandovalleyhomeinspection.com/
Body:Providing the best Home Inspections,Los Angeles and Ventura Counties 818-929-4860
Key Words:San Fernando Valley home inspections,Home...

Re: Vapor barrier in crawl space in California 12 years 8 months ago #42545

My mom's house in Santa Barbara.  It was put in as part of a standard insulation package.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: Vapor barrier in crawl space in California 12 years 3 weeks ago #47093

Some building product such as siding, flooring and other building products will require it to be installed. If your state is like N.C. anything the manufacture requires is required to be installed.

The Charlotte Home Inspector
www.thecharlottehomeinspectors.com
Home inspections in Charlotte, Monroe, Mooresville, Gastonia, and Concord.
Meta Key: Charlotte Home Inspection, Mooresville Home Inspector, home inspection in Monroe, Gastonia home Home Inspections in Charlotte, Mooresville, Concord,...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.