• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What is this tank for ?

What is this tank for ? 11 years 10 months ago #48374

It looks like water softener equipment but wheres the other components usually associated with this equip like the salt thing-a-ma-jig?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Orange County Home Inspector serves Orange County California as a property inspector and I travel to L.A. San Diego and Riverside as well. I travel anywhere in the world as a Construction Defects Expert Witness, I also do Reserve Studies for HOA's. Licensed Gen Contractor, ICC Certified Bldg...

Re: What is this tank for ? 11 years 10 months ago #48401

looks like a bladder tank to pressurize well water. It shouldn't be a softner because there's no lid to put the salt in, unless those lines go to a salt tank outside?

Always tell the truth, do what you promise, and do it righter than right..always
Title: Inspection Connection
URL: www.charleston-home-inspector.com
Body: Performing Home Inspections in all of WV: Charleston, Huntington, Teays, Hurricane, and surrounding areas
Keywords: Charleston Home Inspector, St...

Re: What is this tank for ? 11 years 10 months ago #48501

Hey Michael S-did you ever find out what the tank was? I am curious. ???

Always tell the truth, do what you promise, and do it righter than right..always
Body: Performing Home Inspections in all of WV: Charleston, Huntington, Teays, Hurricane, and surrounding areas

Re: What is this tank for ? 11 years 10 months ago #48503

Looks like a pressure tank.

Title: Corner 2 Corner Inspections - Better Edmonton Home Inspector - Edmonton - Leduc - Sherwood Park
URL: http:/www.edmonton-home-inspector.com
Body:Corner 2 Corner Inspections Edmonton Home Inspector offers better home inspections in Edmonton, Leduc, Beaumont, Sherwood Park and Spruce Grove by...

Re: What is this tank for ? 11 years 10 months ago #48504

Looks like a lead radon filter.

Home Inspector
HVAC Systems Design
ITC Level III Thermography - Building Science Thermographer
Thermal Imaging
Serving Clarksville - Nashville TN and the Mid TN area
www.MidTnInspections.com
www.ThermalImagingScan.com
To link to my pages:
www.midtninspections.com/link-submission

Re: What is this tank for ? 11 years 10 months ago #48507

David, that is very interesting. I thought radon was removed by "air cleansing" evacuation. This thing has water lines going to it, which kind of blows my theory of the bladder tank (if lines are hot and cold), a bladder tank would only have the cold water in and cold water out. I've never seen or heard of a lead filter. Where can I find information on this?

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.