• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Well Water Testing

Well Water Testing 12 years 1 month ago #46632

I live a semi-rural area with lots of wells and I need to add well water testing to my services.  I've found a good lab for coliform and FHA testing, but my main concern is testing the flow.  I've done a lot a research online and talked to a couple of different people and it seems everybody does something different.  I have a TORO pressure/flow gauge and I understand how to use it, but does anyone out there have any tips on the most proper way to test flow?  I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Cleveland-Home-Inspector
URL:  www.cleveland-home-inspector.com
Description:  Cutting Edge Home Inspection: Providing home inspections for the greater Cleveland area including Euclid, Mentor, Parma, Solon, Aurora, and Twinsburg.
Mentor-Home-Inspector
URL: ...

Re: Well Water Testing 12 years 1 month ago #46728

Paddy the toro or any-other flow tester attached to hose bib are pretty much the same operation start the water of easy and slowly increase to max, how many do you go through a year flow gauges 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

DRG Inspections LLC
www.newhampshirehomeinspector.biz
www.nhinfraredthermalinspections.com
Body -performing home inspections In Nashua,Keene,Claremont,Raymond and Dover NH areas-for infra red just use infra red Inspections
Meta-Nashua home inspector,home inspections Keene,Dover mold...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.