• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PVC pipe for gas line?

Re: PVC pipe for gas line? 12 years 9 months ago #42307

I do need some fertilizer. Is it bright yellow banana colored? ? ? ??? ;D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: San Antonio Home Inspections
Site: www.jwkhomeinspections.com
Body: JWK Inspections, San Antonio Home Inspector, Performing Home Inspections in San Antonio & all surrounding areas.
Keywords: San Antonio Home Inspections, New Home Construction Inspections, New Braunfels, Schertz, Home...
Last Edit: by Joe Keresztury.

Re: PVC pipe for gas line? 12 years 9 months ago #42311

I have never used cow dung.  That is for rookies.  And two tons is a typical mistake.  Clean up is too easy for large amounts.  Now a 55 gallon drum of septic tank sludge mixed with chicken manure and water from a stagnant creek.  Easy to transport and easy to dump, especially on a hot summer night when someone leaves the bottom of their garage door open to cool it down.  The remains of the toilet paper stick especially nice to an asphalt driveway after they dry out.  I find that the blow flies that show up can bite quite hard when disturbed from their steaming pile.

If you have dull yellow or gold bananas, they are old and usually transported from South America green and treated with ethylene gas.  Having picked fresh bananas from my parents trees in Santa Barbara, I can assure you that they are indeed bright yellow.  I guess your sense of color comes from all the different shades of sage brush and tumbleweeds.  :o  ::)

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: PVC pipe for gas line? 12 years 9 months ago #42313

That's hilarious Steve. LOL
But you have the sage brush and tumble weed confused with very far West Texas. I'm in south central Texas. There are no deserts close to here, unless the sand of the beautiful coasts of Corpus Christi, not far from here and Galveston cause confusion. Texas is a large state. It even snows in North Texas.
Hope your doing well! Have a banana daquiri on me. :D

Body: JWK Inspections, San Antonio Home Inspector, Performing Home Inspections in San Antonio & all surrounding areas.
Keywords: San Antonio Home Inspections, New Home Construction Inspections, New Braunfels, Schertz, Home...
Last Edit: by Joe Keresztury.

Re: PVC pipe for gas line? 12 years 3 months ago #45768

Carolyn was a spammer from India. She's been removed!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: PVC pipe for gas line? 12 years 3 months ago #45775

Why Dom, she seemed very knowledgable. LOL ;D

Re: PVC pipe for gas line? 12 years 3 months ago #45785

I think your friend in the bar knew more.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.