• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: When did they stop using Lead in incoming water lines.

When did they stop using Lead in incoming water lines. 13 years 8 months ago #34096

I am looking for the date that they stopped using lead plumbing for the supply of water? I know it was a bout a 100 years ago and started using it in Rome about 2,000 years ago. I hope one of you know the date.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Charlotte Home Inspector
www.thecharlottehomeinspectors.com
Home inspections in Charlotte, Monroe, Mooresville, Gastonia, and Concord.
Meta Key: Charlotte Home Inspection, Mooresville Home Inspector, home inspection in Monroe, Gastonia home Home Inspections in Charlotte, Mooresville, Concord,...

Re: When did they stop using Lead in incoming water lines. 13 years 8 months ago #34113

Does this illustration help?
Attachments:

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: When did they stop using Lead in incoming water lines. 13 years 8 months ago #34152

Looks pretty useful to me David! Thanks, once I get the site transferred to the new server I'll get a photo gallery going for you guys to upload & categorize this stuff.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: When did they stop using Lead in incoming water lines. 13 years 2 months ago #37894

Good illustration David thanks

Bent Nail Inspections
Serving Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding areas
Boise home inspector, boise home inspections, Meridian home inspector, Idaho Home Inspection, Nampa Home Inspector
Boise home Inspections   
www.bestboisehomeinspection.com/ ...

Re: When did they stop using Lead in incoming water lines. 13 years 1 month ago #39032

David that is great can I put that on my website or are there copy right?

The Charlotte Home Inspector
www.thecharlottehomeinspectors.com
Home inspections in Charlotte, Monroe, Mooresville, Gastonia, and Concord.
Meta Key: Charlotte Home Inspection, Mooresville Home Inspector, home inspection in Monroe, Gastonia home Home Inspections in Charlotte, Mooresville, Concord,...

Re: When did they stop using Lead in incoming water lines. 13 years 1 month ago #39034

I purchased the illustration form the Home Illustrated collection. I have no problems with you using.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.