• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tank, Tankless or Thankless?

Tank, Tankless or Thankless? 14 years 9 months ago #16523

Please Log in to join the conversation.

URL : www.progressiveinspection.com
Title: Irvine Home Inspector
Description: Providing home inspections in California, including: Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, San Clemente, Irvine, Aliso Viejo, Temecula, Corona, Laguna Niguel, Rancho Santa Margarita, Laguna Woods
Keywords: Dana...

Re: Tank, Tankless or Thankless? 14 years 9 months ago #16610

That's an excellent article Will.  I have been saying that stuff to buyers for over 2 years. 

I went to the Rinai site a few years ago and put in my information.  According to THEIR formula (kind of like EPA saying you will get 32 MPG) I would not break even on my new tankless installation for 18-20 years.  The unit only lasts 17-20.  Pay off?  I think not...

Jay Markanich Real Estate Inspections, LLC
Based in Bristow, serving all of Northern Virginia
www.jaymarinspect.com
Northern Virginia Home Inspector
Festina Lente - Make Haste Slowly

Re: Tank, Tankless or Thankless? 14 years 9 months ago #16631

It's interesting the different between tankless in the US and Europe. When I was in Europe they were everywhere. The big difference though is that they were installed INSIDE the shower right above the head. They are a lot more efficient over there, I believe the reason was natural gas is more expensive than electricity. They worked great though!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.