• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Cowboy..........

The Cowboy.......... 13 years 1 month ago #39109

Rusty, the cowboy, had been out on the range for 6 month without seeing a soul. Finally he was relieved and decided to go to town for a few beers and a good time.

Unable to hold out until he got to his usual hangout, he stopped at an upscale lounge with a parking lot full of BMW's and the like. Parking his rusty old pickup he ambled in and sat at the end of the bar, ordering a beer. At the far end of the bar a couple of attractive young women were talking intently but noted him with obvious curiosity. One of them broke away and came down to his end of the bar.

"Are you a real cowboy?" she asked.

"I guess so" he replied, "I live on a ranch, ride a horse all day, herd cattle from one range to another, and spend months without seeing anyone." I guess that makes me a cowboy."  "How about you?" he asked.

"I'm a lesbian, I think about beautiful women all the time, I only go out with women and make love with them every chance I get and I don't ever want to have sex with a man. That makes me a lesbian!"

With that she strode back to her own end of the bar leaving Rusty dazed and confused.

A young couple entered and as their eyes adjusted to the dark they saw Rusty and approached him.

"Are you a real cowboy?" they asked.

"Well, I thought I was but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.