• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do these still work when installed on garage roof

Re: Do these still work when installed on garage roof 14 years 7 months ago #19377

Ian, Yes you can use it. Can you take it off of the post or do you need me to e-mail it to you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Bent Nail Inspections
Serving Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding areas
Boise home inspector, boise home inspections, Meridian home inspector, Idaho Home Inspection, Nampa Home Inspector
Boise home Inspections   
www.bestboisehomeinspection.com/ ...

Re: Do these still work when installed on garage roof 14 years 7 months ago #19379

Russ, yea it took me a minute to figure out what it was. It was an older home so I just figured it was a opener without the auto-reverse until I looked on the ceiling. They were mounted right next to the opener about two inches apart.

Bent Nail Inspections
Boise home inspector, boise home inspections, Meridian home inspector, Idaho Home Inspection, Nampa Home Inspector
Boise home Inspections   

Re: Do these still work when installed on garage roof 14 years 7 months ago #19405

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0
Davin, if you could send it to me that would be great. Thanks.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...

Re: Do these still work when installed on garage roof 14 years 7 months ago #19437

coming at ya

Bent Nail Inspections
Boise home Inspections   

Re: Do these still work when installed on garage roof 14 years 7 months ago #19444

WOW! I think it's time to get the photo gallery going. That takes the cake!

Dominic,

We love to find stuff like this, major health and safety issue's. Lets  get a photo gallery going!

Russ

Title: McKee Home Inspection Services
URL: www.bakersfieldhomeinspector.biz
Body: Home Inspector Performing Inspections in Bakersfield California, Tehachapi, Rosamond, Ridgecrest,  and all areas of Kern County CA.
URL Path: McKee-Home-Inspection-Services.html

My Link Exchange Form:...

Re: Do these still work when installed on garage roof 14 years 7 months ago #19503

Added to this to-do list for the new site. I don't want to add it to this one as then I'd have to convert it for the new one. Definitely a good idea.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.