• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IR Cameras

IR Cameras 5 years 11 months ago #64395

My FYI was meant for Bill Warner.........not you Albert. Your advice was helpful and kind spirited.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

IR Cameras 5 years 11 months ago #64396

• Bill Warner
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • There's a fine line between comedy and humor...
  • Thank you received: 1
Um... OK.
Point proven. Thanks

Bill Warner
Dayton Infrared Thermal Inspection
DaytonThermalInspection.com
Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections Serving Dayton, Cincinnati, and Greenville Ohio
For a Link Exchange please This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. your info

IR Cameras 5 years 11 months ago #64397

Oh I understood Robert, I was thanking you for your statement. Because there is another person on here who is condescending and makes snide malicious comments. Good luck on your camera search, I started with the FLIR 2, and now looking at the FLIR E6.

IR Cameras 5 years 11 months ago #64398

• Bill Warner
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Condescending?? Malicious??
I suppose real advice from those of us with experience and actual real credentials could be taken that way when we are simply trying to improve the industry.

Hope the following article published by Infraspection regarding equipment choices isn't too condescending or malicious for you all... and you find it useful in your equipment research.

www.irinfo.org/04-01-2014-warner/

Bill Warner
Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections Serving Dayton, Cincinnati, and Greenville Ohio
For a Link Exchange please This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. your info

IR Cameras 5 years 11 months ago #64399

You're not trying to "improve the industry". You're attempting to be a bully and big shot by putting others down. Like my father always said, "You can tell the character of a big man by the way he treats a little man".

I know a bully when I see or hear one and you fit the description perfectly. You must be a Trump supporter! That's his style so you must be related.

Your attempt to be a bully with me doesn't work so give it up. End of line....................

Have a good day.

IR Cameras 5 years 11 months ago #64400

• Bill Warner
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Robert Kelley wrote: You're not trying to "improve the industry". You're attempting to be a bully and big shot by putting others down. Like my father always said, "You can tell the character of a big man by the way he treats a little man".

I know a bully when I see or hear one and you fit the description perfectly. You must be a Trump supporter! That's his style so you must be related.

Your attempt to be a bully with me doesn't work so give it up. End of line....................

Have a good day.

Man someone pissed in your Wheaties today or something?
Are you seriously OK? Never mind... I don't want to know.

Enjoy your evening, if you can.

Bill Warner
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.