• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Several cool antigues & items at one inspection

Several cool antigues & items at one inspection 10 years 4 months ago #55394

Inspection in Oak Forest today had some really cool items and antiques.

M93 rifle with bayonet - WWI or WWII - not sure yet. Date on rifle is 1886

Chambers stove and oven- working perfectly. Did some research and some of these have been sold to collectors for as much as $17,000. That comes in handy for repairing the defects found.

A Servel gas operated refrigerator. First time I have seen that. There is a recall on these www.cpsc.gov/en/recalls/1998/cpsc-warns-...n-use-can-be-deadly/

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Several cool antigues & items at one inspection 10 years 4 months ago #55400

Wow, was the gun left in the house?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Several cool antigues & items at one inspection 10 years 4 months ago #55415

I used to have that stove.. wish I still did..

Re: Several cool antigues & items at one inspection 10 years 4 months ago #55416

The gun was there, but the owner passed away. His family has not retrieved all of his belongings as of yet. The gun is a French Lebel and was used in many wars. But you know what they say about French guns; fired once, dropped twice.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebel_Model_1886_rifle

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.