• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company

Re: Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company 10 years 6 months ago #54818

Jason...one additional note...my pest guy is there at least an hour during the home inspection.  If I add an hour to my inspection time....I'll have irritated clients, agents, sellers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dan Musielski
Inspector/Engineer
Assured Home Inspections; Batavia, IL
www.InspectThatHouse.com

See us in the Fox News Channel! FOX NEWS Shattered Dreams
www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/13/foreclosur...ickens-experts-fear/

Re: Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company 10 years 6 months ago #54820

Im looking more along the lines of pest control contracts to offset slow weeks. More of maintenance contracts. We deal with allot of vacation homes in the Poconos and the owners like the piece of mind knowing there homes are being treated as well as checked on 4 times a year.

Re: Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company 10 years 6 months ago #54821

Dan,
  I set up a seperate LLC, different name and will have someone treating after there training is complete. It will not be me. I do inspections and marketing along with another inspector and office staff.

Re: Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company 10 years 6 months ago #54822

Sounds like a good plan Jason!

Dan Musielski
Inspector/Engineer
Assured Home Inspections; Batavia, IL
www.InspectThatHouse.com

See us in the Fox News Channel! FOX NEWS Shattered Dreams
www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/13/foreclosur...ickens-experts-fear/

Re: Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company 10 years 6 months ago #54824

Dan from ISN was in Atlanta at the SE ASHI conference over the weekend with me. So he's probably swamped now and back at the office (like me).

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company 10 years 6 months ago #54825

I talked to Stephanie. You can set up a new office in the same ISN plan and toggle back and forth. She said call Dan tonight.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.