• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company

Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company 10 years 6 months ago #54737

Looking to start a pest control company to feed off of my inspection company. Any advice on scheduling software would be greatly appreciated. Also looking to get prices for general maintenance treatments. Ive been calling around to companies in my area but for some reason its top secret or know one calls me back which gets me real excited.  ;D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company 10 years 6 months ago #54741

As far as I know ISN has a product for this. Not 100% sure though.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company 10 years 6 months ago #54743

Thanks Dom,
  I emailed them last night. I hope they do. I love there scheduling software.

Re: Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company 10 years 6 months ago #54783

Pest Control is highly regulated and licensed in PA.  Do you have the required licenses in order to start the business?  Some states it takes months or years under a currently licensed PCO in order to even take the tests.  While attempting to set up the business is great, the least of your worries should be scheduling.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company 10 years 6 months ago #54801

The licensing, LLC and insurance as well as storefront and web design is done. I needed help with the scheduling software as described in the original post.

Re: Looking for advice on starting a new pest control company 10 years 6 months ago #54802

I refer to a guy with a great reputation..and 20+ yrs experience.  I stick with what I do best...and I refer to people who are the best in their own respective field.

Dan Musielski
Inspector/Engineer
Assured Home Inspections; Batavia, IL
www.InspectThatHouse.com

See us in the Fox News Channel! FOX NEWS Shattered Dreams
www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/13/foreclosur...ickens-experts-fear/
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.