• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: System vs Room report template

Re: System vs Room report template 11 years 4 months ago #50909

I've always been told by guys that they get better reviews on room x room from clients as that's how they can picture the house. It's easier for them to visualize. Some agents do like room x room but if you have all the major issues on the summary that doesn't matter as much either. I think that's why most guys settle on a hybrid.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: System vs Room report template 11 years 4 months ago #50910

They just have not seen one of my reports  ;D ;D I told you in Vegas I am one of a kind ;)

Level lll Certified Thermal Imaging
Freedom Express Residential/Commercial Inspections,
www.freedomexpressinspections.com
www.oklahomathermalinfraredimaging.com
CMOR Thermography/Commercial Inspections performed in Oklahoma,Kansas,Missouri,Arkansas,Texas, New Mexico

Re: System vs Room report template 11 years 4 months ago #50911

Can you post a good sample hybrid template?

Re: System vs Room report template 11 years 4 months ago #50912

I think the room x room is far quicker in the field and also easier for the clients to understand. One thing I have learned though, especially from the realtors is you don't want to "red flag" every little deficiency. It can be over whelming at times and the realtor is really just concerned with the biggies.
I started using different colours, blue & red for deficiencies. Major or high cost items are red and go to the summary page.
Seems to work so far.

Title: Corner 2 Corner Inspections - Better Edmonton Home Inspector - Edmonton - Leduc - Sherwood Park
URL: http:/www.edmonton-home-inspector.com
Body:Corner 2 Corner Inspections Edmonton Home Inspector offers better home inspections in Edmonton, Leduc, Beaumont, Sherwood Park and Spruce Grove by...

Re: System vs Room report template 11 years 4 months ago #50920

Steve...I've used a hybrid for years.  Each "System" is a different color. ie; roof, interior, exterior, grounds...etc. But then certain "sytems" are broken down further.  I breakout Kitchens, baths, HVAC systems. I also breakout the basement. I Also do a lot of large homes...and hybrid has worked the best.

Dan Musielski
Inspector/Engineer
Assured Home Inspections; Batavia, IL
www.InspectThatHouse.com

See us in the Fox News Channel! FOX NEWS Shattered Dreams
www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/13/foreclosur...ickens-experts-fear/
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.