• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Los Angeles Municipal Code re:seismic gas shut off valve

Los Angeles Municipal Code re:seismic gas shut off valve 11 years 11 months ago #47873

Are there any L A guys out there that can shed some light on the LA Municipal Code 94.1219. which has to do with seismic meter shut off valve?

Who supplies them, the gas company?
Is there a cost to have them installed?
Can a house be sold without having one installed?
What do they look like?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Orange County Home Inspector serves Orange County California as a property inspector and I travel to L.A. San Diego and Riverside as well. I travel anywhere in the world as a Construction Defects Expert Witness, I also do Reserve Studies for HOA's. Licensed Gen Contractor, ICC Certified Bldg...

Re: Los Angeles Municipal Code re:seismic gas shut off valve 11 years 11 months ago #48017

I have a Construction Co so I have my plumber install them. The last one cost $450 it depends on the location of the meter. The Gas Co does not supply them. Most areas require them but some city's within LA County do not. You can Google EQ gas shut off to get a picture Hope this helps

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I've Been Rich and I've Been Poor "Rich" is Better
Fitzgerald Home Inspection
Link URL: www.sanfernandovalleyhomeinspection.com/
Body:Providing the best Home Inspections,Los Angeles and Ventura Counties 818-929-4860
Key Words:San Fernando Valley home inspections,Home...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.587 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.