• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IR and investigative studies

Re: IR and investigative studies 10 years 1 month ago #56828

Hi David / Dan / Cameron

Did you guys ever do the IR courses or did life get in the way.

Peter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: pre purchase building surveys
Url: www.propertyhealthcheck.ie
Body: Our thorough Pre-Purchase Building Survey will mean that YOU won?t get stuck buying a Money Pit. We offer Premium Pre-Purchase Building Surveys that assist our clients in making informed decisions before buying their...

Re: IR and investigative studies 10 years 1 month ago #56837

Yep, it took two years to get started, but I finish my Level 1 training next week actually. I will take the test in the coming weeks after that. Life definitely got in the way as I now have two more children since this initial post!

I love the training, it's facinating stuff. Really helpful in understanding building science too. I'm already saving for level 2. :)

Title: Home Inspection Peoria, IL
URL:  www.aaintegrityhomeinspection.com

Re: IR and investigative studies 10 years 1 month ago #56838

You've been a busy man!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: IR and investigative studies 10 years 1 month ago #56839

Yeah, we completed foster licensing and got a call a month after this post for a 4 day old girl placement. Two weeks later we found out my wife was pregnant. This is why I'm so into doing reporting onsite. Report writing in my office is too distracting! ;)

Title: Home Inspection Peoria, IL
URL:  www.aaintegrityhomeinspection.com

Re: IR and investigative studies 10 years 1 month ago #56844

Hi Cameron.

Congrats, can see why you want to get your reports finished before you get home.

Also,

Did you use "Jim Seffrin and Infraspection Institute" for training. They seem to have a limited time period to complete their exam, after you book in their course.

Peter

Title: pre purchase building surveys
Url: www.propertyhealthcheck.ie
Body: Our thorough Pre-Purchase Building Survey will mean that YOU won?t get stuck buying a Money Pit. We offer Premium Pre-Purchase Building Surveys that assist our clients in making informed decisions before buying their...

Re: IR and investigative studies 10 years 1 month ago #56870

That's awesome Cameron! My Dad has been an adoption attorney for the last 30 years so if you ever have any questions just let me know.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.