• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: mold, radon and termite certification questions

mold, radon and termite certification questions 13 years 6 months ago #35634

• Barnett
  • Barnett's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I'd like to add mold, radon and termites to my services for extra $$$, but I need to know approved certification and licensing in Indiana. The state website was no help!

Any Indiana guys out there with that info?

Thanks
Tim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tim Barnett
www.acclaimhomeinspection.com
Title: Acclaim Home Inspections, LLC
Body; Serving: Evansville, IN, Wadesville, IN Poseyville, IN Newburgh, IN, Tell City, IN, Boonville, IN and Princeton, IN
Keywords;home inspector, home inspections, energy audits, Evansville, IN, Wadesville, IN,...

Re: mold, radon and termite certification questions 13 years 6 months ago #35635

Google a bit and I bet you will find some information..

www.in.gov/pla/

www.in.gov/legislative/ic/code/title15/ar16/ch5.html

Bruce Ramsey, ACI

Re: mold, radon and termite certification questions 13 years 6 months ago #35665

Termite inspection licensing (WDIs) is regulated by the Office of the Indiana State Chemist (OISC).  You have to take their course, pass an exam and pay a fee of about $90 for the the business license and inspector license.  Its my understanding that the course is only given twice per year late summer and spring.  The late summer class was a Purdue in W. Lafayette on Sept 16, 2010.  You'll have to check when the next class and exam will be with the OISC.

Re: mold, radon and termite certification questions 11 years 1 month ago #52014

I would like to add Mold, Termites and Radon detection to my services. Google is very vague so if anyone could send me in the right direction to become certified in these areas it would be greatly appreciated. this is for the state of Indiana

Thank you, Wade A. Sprague

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.