• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PayPal Alternative

Re: PayPal Alternative 14 years 10 months ago #14430

• James Levy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • NJ#24GI00101400, FL # HI7765
  • Thank you received: 0
Dominic, your deal with Jay ends next year correct? What happens then? Can the deal be renewed?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

www.homespectllc.com
Homespect LLC
Home and commercial Inspections in Medford, Mount Laurel, Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Marlton NJ, and the surrounding areas.

Re: PayPal Alternative 14 years 10 months ago #14446

Hey Dom;

Do you have the fee structure break down on your card system?  Here's paypals:

www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_displ...s-outside&countries=

Since I rarely exceed $2K p/month in use, I'm at 2.9% + .30c p/transaction.  No monthly fees, no set up fees and no other fees. 

URL : www.progressiveinspection.com
Title: Irvine Home Inspector
Description: Providing home inspections in California, including: Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, San Clemente, Irvine, Aliso Viejo, Temecula, Corona, Laguna Niguel, Rancho Santa Margarita, Laguna Woods
Keywords: Dana...

Re: PayPal Alternative 14 years 10 months ago #14458

Drew, yes we can renew it if it's still the best deal I can get you guys.

Will, it's $5 per month. Transactions start at 2.03% for cc's connected t a bank about and 2.32% for normal credit cards. Add .15 if it's a rewards card. The bank also charges a $50 setup fee right now, normall $100. I believe it's .30 a transaction too, I'd have to double check.

I wrote our own program for the cell phone and website processing to avoid the extra fees usually associated with them. You can have them enter the data into your phone if you want. With paypal they would have to have an account (I believe). Paypals still a great deal for low monthly transactions. Break it out and see what you'd save even at the highest rate and when you'd break even and start coming ahead with the startup fee.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: PayPal Alternative 14 years 10 months ago #14459

PayPal has another interesting feature I use quite often.  You can send or receive money for free between friends and family if you both have a PayPal account.  For example my client today will send me the money without me generating an invoice through PayPal.  I'll pay no fees and he has a copy of our inspection agreement to verify payment.  I can't do it on credit card payments, but for PayPal accounts it works quite well...

Description: Providing home inspections in California, including: Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, San Clemente, Irvine, Aliso Viejo, Temecula, Corona, Laguna Niguel, Rancho Santa Margarita, Laguna Woods

Re: PayPal Alternative 14 years 10 months ago #14462

Hmm, I'll definitely have to look into that. We have people pay us via paypal for the software and they have to pay a %. Is it only for 'friends and family.'

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: PayPal Alternative 14 years 10 months ago #14465

Aren't you and I friends and or family?  Don't I owe you some money from our weekend golf excursion? Would you like me to PayPal it to you free of any and all fees?

Check out the link I posted earlier in this thread.  Look at the paragraph above the fee structure....

Last Edit: by Will Handley.
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.