• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can you print the summary with multiple colors?

Can you print the summary with multiple colors? 2 years 4 months ago #66855

Im running HIP 4.9.0. I know, Im cheap... I had a realtor call and complain because the summary colors for major items are the same as minor items. Is it possible to change the color summary items print in, perhaps red for major items and yellow for minor items? If HIP 4.9.0 doesn't allow this, does anyone know if a later version does? Thanks in advance, old dog learning new tricks here... just sayin.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Can you print the summary with multiple colors? 2 years 4 months ago #66856

HIP 5 added in Advanced Colors for unlimited colors in the summary and elsewhere and HIP 6 added in separate summaries so you can separate things out as well. Right now you're running 5+ years old. Time to upgrade!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Can you print the summary with multiple colors? 2 years 4 months ago #66857

Yes, I guess so... I love the software, not going anywhere else and your customer service is top notch! Whats the inside scoop? Should I wait for Black Friday to upgrade 3 devices to the latest version?

Can you print the summary with multiple colors? 2 years 4 months ago #66858

3 separate inspectors or 1 inspector using 3 devices (we don't charge per device so that doesn't change!)?

Dominic Maricic

Can you print the summary with multiple colors? 2 years 4 months ago #66859

2 licensed inspectors, 1 in training, so... 3 laptops for 3 inspectors. Thank you.

Can you print the summary with multiple colors? 2 years 4 months ago #66860

Gotcha. Give the office a call, 888-750-4777 and we can help you out. We'll give you a deal for upgrading all 3 at once.

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.