• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is with the search feature?!?

What is with the search feature?!? 2 years 8 months ago #66799

Maybe someone has already figured this out and posted it, but I'm not able to find it because the forum search feature is completely useless. I change all the parameters, one at a time, and I get zero results for any keywords I enter. If there is some special way to use the search feature, it needs to be made apparent. I'm not a luddite- I know computers well and have been on forums for over 25 years. I know how these things work, which is why it is so immensely frustrating to try to find an answer. Please help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What is with the search feature?!? 2 years 8 months ago #66800

Hi Derek.

That's odd, I'm not experiencing any issues with search. You do need to be logged into the forums for it to work though. Most of our user discussion has been moved to our Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/HomeInspectorPro . Definitely head over there if you're looking to get feedback from one of the thousands of other inspectors posting on there. If you're looking for tech support, go to the Support Menu and try Live Chat or the Help Desk or give us a call.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

What is with the search feature?!? 2 years 8 months ago #66801

Thanks Dominic. I'm logged in, it's just a clunker. Makes sense that you moved that function to Facebook. I'll head there now.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.