• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HIP Mobile Photo Quality

HIP Mobile Photo Quality 4 years 5 months ago #66464

Hello,

I am new. I am using an iPad 10 with HIP mobile and the photo quality is terrible. The pictures are grainy in the app and even worse when downloaded to my desktop. what settings can I change to fix this? I am using the camera through the ipad and not through the HIP app.
I have the app picture quality set to 5 highest, "save full size images tab enabled"
please help, thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

HIP Mobile Photo Quality 4 years 5 months ago #66465

With a quality set to 5 your pics should look great. Make sure you saved the Settings tab after making the change.

How old is the iPad you're using?

Send a copy of the hzf and pdf from a recent inspection to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so we can take a look at what is wrong with the photos.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

HIP Mobile Photo Quality 4 years 5 months ago #66466

I think I figured it out, my iPad updated and the default photo setting was set to HEIC ( High efficiency image coding) which apparently compresses the photos. I was able to change my ipad settings. I will try to send the files to you

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.