• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Boiler?

Boiler? 5 years 3 months ago #66185

I am new to HIP, (2 days) and having some learning issues with this program, Is it just me, but why isn't there a section in Heating/AC for a hot water , baseboard heating system? and I'm having problems specifically adding it to my template. I use a MacBook and an android (mobile)device if that makes a difference.. And is there any way to "view the template" before downloading it? And downloading templates seems laborious and confusing I am not the most computer savvy person, any help needs to be dumbed down a a bit!

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Boiler? 5 years 3 months ago #66188

Sean, still having problems? Have you reached out to tech support? Is the attachment what you are looking for? Downloading templates is fairly easy doing it once or twice.
Attachments:

Boiler? 5 years 3 months ago #66191

I did figure out how to add to my template, but now having issues downloading the new updated template to the cloud..... Frustrating ! I just purchased the software and looks like I will have to use my old software tomorrow for an inspection

Boiler? 5 years 3 months ago #66192

Not knowing which old software you are using, are you using the cloud from HIP?

Boiler? 5 years 3 months ago #66193

I am using the cloud. I edited and updated my template on my laptop and have been uploading it to the cloud then overwriting my old template on my mobile device, but the edited changes haven't been syncing to the mobile device

Boiler? 5 years 3 months ago #66194

I would delete everything in the cloud and any templates on the mobile. Then up load the template you want to the cloud, and down load it to the mobile device.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.