• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Occasional Blackout

Occasional Blackout 6 years 2 months ago #64191

I run my desktop (PC) version of HIP on a system I have that has two 4k monitors running at 3840x2160 and two standard HD monitors running at 1920x1080. I typically have HIP on one of the 4k monitors. Randomly during use HIP will stall, I drag the window to a 1920x1080 screen and I can see everything and it works, I drag it back and I'm luck to see the menu bar and ribbon area.

Seems like I saw something about this somewhere on the board, but I'm behind on reports and don't want to have to search right now. :) Any comments or similar experiences?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Occasional Blackout 6 years 2 months ago #64192

Definitely sounds like a graphics card or ram issue. Next time it happens open the task manager and let me know what the memory usage is.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Occasional Blackout 6 years 2 months ago #64195

Will do. I'm running an i7-6700K with 64GB of Ram and a GTX 980 graphics card...I run the heck out of it editing video and never have any problems. I do have a *(%#load of tabs open in my browsers, but still, unless I'm rendering videos this thing just idles along most of the time.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.