• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Photo batch uploads out of order

Photo batch uploads out of order 6 years 4 months ago #64067

I think that I may have asked this question before but I can not seem to find the thread. Since the most recent update I am having an issue when batch uploading the photos into the report. They are populating in random order. I am using a MacBook. I believe that the response that I got was that it was how Macs are dealing with the photos. I am not sure if this have been resolved. It is a bit frustrating as I will take photos to designate an area of a deficiency and now I have to track down the photo and reorder them in the report.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Photo batch uploads out of order 6 years 4 months ago #64070

I'm not running a mac, but I've never noticed this on a PC.

Photo batch uploads out of order 6 years 4 months ago #64072

It's a bug from Apple courtesy of their new Mac hard drive type. We've worked around it in the next update. If you batch add from a flash card right now it'll work fine as it's not using the new Mac format.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Photo batch uploads out of order 6 years 4 months ago #64075

I tried that but from some reason it is double loading the photos but all the second set comes in as a corrupt file. That might be a Canon Powershot thing though.

Photo batch uploads out of order 6 years 4 months ago #64080

That doesn't sound like a HIP issue directly. Give us a call though and we can do a remote session and verify.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.