• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Adding IR photos from Fluke Thermal Cameras

Adding IR photos from Fluke Thermal Cameras 16 years 2 months ago #302

Hi,

I'm new and just looking over this software.  Does anyone here have experience with adding IR photos from Fluke's IR cameras?

I've spent some time trying to add photos that I have saved to my computer.  To view these photos my computer always has to open the Fluke SmartView program.  How do I get these photos into this report?

Thanks,

Ron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Adding IR photos from Fluke Thermal Cameras 16 years 2 months ago #307

Hi Ron,

What type of image are the IR photos? Can you email me one? That system right now handles all jpgs, gifs, etc and the only reason I could see it not adding is if it was of a different file type. The fact that you have to select all images tells me that it's something else as well. I know many guys have used the Fluke's so I'm assuming they can be set to save as a jpeg. Please send me one as an attachment so I can check it out. Also what is the model of the camera you are using?

Dominic

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Adding IR photos from Fluke Thermal Cameras 16 years 2 months ago #314

Dominic gave me a hand with this.  Fluke photos are downloaded to their SmartView software.  From there they can be exported as JPEG files into any folder you want.  An easy upload to the inspection report from there.

Thanks Dominic.

Ron

Last Edit: by Ron Green.

Re: Adding IR photos from Fluke Thermal Cameras 16 years 2 months ago #315

Glad to help Ron. The good thing is that now that we've figured it out any other Fluke users will be able to find the answer quickly. Just use the Export All feature in the Fluke software and save it to a folder as jpegs. From there use the Bulk Import feature in Home Inspector Pro.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.