• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Selectyion Panels

Selectyion Panels 16 years 2 months ago #280

If I select to have one damage panel and two selection panels, can I name the two selection panels the same name?  For example:  I have a menu Item Topography; under that I have a sub-menu of Topography-Grounds with two selection panels named grounds.  My damage panel is named Topography-Grounds.  I am hoping that both selection panels can be named the same name because I am working on a huge new template and have already enterd about thirty of these type entries.  I really do not want to do them all over.  I probably should have named them differently and actually I wish that I had.  This is where the ability to go back into the panel wizard and be able to change text would be beneficial.  I hope that this can be accomplished because any mistakes later found will require us to delete the sub-menus and re-do them.  This could be many items to re-invent.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Selectyion Panels 16 years 2 months ago #283

You can't have 2 selection panels with the same name in the same page (i.e. Bathroom, Kitchen). You could have the same selection panel name in the Bathroom and Kitchen (i.e. Ceilings).

I'll push up the ability to edit existing panel names and try to get it done this weekend.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Selectyion Panels 16 years 1 month ago #332

Editing existing panel names is now complete in the latest Beta. Robert, I should have the Mac version done tonight, Windows users are testing it now.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.