• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: wind mit app

wind mit app 11 years 2 months ago #51715

Dom,
This is what I would like to see on the wind mitigation app.

1. email field to the insurance agent both for emailing and record keeping Just like the clients.
2. would like to edit on computer if need be. web base or not..
3. some how populating the dates automatically 99% of the time they are all the same date. how ever allow us to over ride it if need be. 
4. somehow put in a fool proof plan. So it limits mistakes.  Similar to the all inspection company. However they went out of business.
5. The date widget you use now is slow/difficult.. if you can improve this some how.

Anyhow that is my thoughts I think over all the app is great and glad to have one like it. It makes my life so much easier.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: wind mit app 11 years 2 months ago #51718

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the feedback!

1. Are you adding any documents to the pdf before sending it out? We didn't add this as it was my understand that most inspectors were still adding a license to the PDF before sending.

2. This is on the to-do list.

3. Which dates are the same?

4. We added in lots of checks to make sure you could only put in allowed information (such as not checking two boxes were it says you can only check one). If there's something else that can be added in this way just let me know.

5. This is the built in device calendar. I'll see if I can find another to use.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: wind mit app 11 years 2 months ago #51720

1. no extra docs. if i have to i would send separate email. can we just and a 2nd email address next to the clients email separated by a comma?
2. glad to hear.
3. year of home are often the same as question 1,2 not always which is why I would like to be able to edit it if need be.
4. any house built or new roof after 2002 gets the FBC credits. I would like to see it default however still allowing us to change it if need be.
5.can wait to see what you come up with.
6. also a larger signature box would be nice.
7. also a 4 point app would be great.

Thanks for hearing me out. keep up the great work..

Re: wind mit app 11 years 2 months ago #51725

Joe, 4 point already exists in the full Home Inspector Pro Mobile program for Android,iPhone & iPad. I'll check out the other items.

Dominic Maricic

Re: wind mit app 11 years 2 months ago #51768

I also would like and appreciate the ability to add pictures to the report from the desktop before sending it out. There are times I'm awaiting information from either a particular City or County on roofing or electrical permits and would like to incorporate that information into the report before I upload it. I realize I am able to add another PDF page to the report but feel it would look much nicer the other way. Overall though, as has been said by everyone here Dom, the program is a time saver and I am very greatful to have it. Thanks for all your help.

Bert

Re: wind mit app 11 years 2 months ago #51777

The only way to do that is with Adobe Acrobat right now or send the image to your phone and load it from there until we make a totally separate desktop app.

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.