• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Forum search

Forum search 6 years 10 months ago #63653

How do I search the forum? I can't find the search button.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Forum search 6 years 9 months ago #63662

Hit the "Index" link just below your name. That will bring up the different tabs at the top of the page. "Search" is at the far right.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.
Last Edit: by Stephen Stanczyk.

Forum search 6 years 9 months ago #63663

Hit the "Index" link just below your name. That will bring up the different tabs at the top of the page. "Search" is at the far right.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Forum search 6 years 8 months ago #63742

Sorry Stephen.... I can't find an 'index' link below my name, or anywhere else for that matter..... any other ideas??

Forum search 6 years 8 months ago #63749

If you are signed in, it is there. Right below where it says LOGOUT. It will be the links in order: Support > Message Boards >
If you click on the Message Board link, the Index link will show up. Click on that and the SEARCH tab will be at the top.

Forum search 6 years 8 months ago #63753

REALLY?? ... thanks for the help, I found it but it couldn't possibly be harder to find, could it? Absolutely ridiculous ... why couldn't the search button be available on the top of EVERY page??? Really poor design!!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.