• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just purchased HIP 4 with mobile....

Just purchased HIP 4 with mobile.... 8 years 9 months ago #61368

Couple questions guys. I'm still getting a feel for the software and am thinking about using a hybrid room-room and system reporting style. The only things I'm thinking about separating are the bathrooms. Ideally, everything else would be designated to its proper system. So you guys that use that style, what happens if you have an inoperative outlet in the bathroom? Does that go under electrical or bathroom? Leak at waste pipe? plumbing or bathroom?

Also, what styles do you recommend? what templates do you find the best? I'm currently using Inspectit and its a narrative, system by system. I'd like to stay with the narratives because thats what I'm used to unless you guys see a reason why i should try something else.

Haven't been an inspector long so just looking for a little feedback. Thanks guys     

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Just purchased HIP 4 with mobile.... 8 years 9 months ago #61369

You'll find as many different answers are you do inspectors. What I see the most is that if you're going to separate out bathrooms it's because they have lots of issues. Since you're doing this most will keep the electrical and plumbing within the bathrooms. Other guys will separate it out too though.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.