• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Home Inspector Pro Testimonial

Home Inspector Pro Testimonial 9 years 3 weeks ago #60615

Hello all I have been a lurker for a long time but wanted to share how efficient my inspection reporting has become since I upgraded to the latest version of HIP with the Mobil app. I created a inspection on the computer with all sections marked and I saved it as "blank do not save over". I go into the field and do my inspection on my 5s galaxy and report on any deficiencies as well as construction materials (ceramic hardwood etc etc) my phone takes great pics and I set my camera setting so I only have to touch the screen anywhere to take a pic this helps in the tight attics etc. Before I leave the house I use the summary function on the mobil app to quickly go over the inspection and discuss any questions the buyers have. Now here is the great part. I go home pull the inspection out of the cloud and then use the MERGE function to merge the already filled out report with the report I did in the field I then go to "sections" section  and pick and choose what sections to omit or add then go to the add review pics and mouse click in the comments under the pics all this take maybe 5 minutes and Im done.  I carry a small briefcase/folder into the house that has my pre inspection agreement and business cards in it and that's all. This was the best investment I have made for my business since buying HIP 9 years ago to get away from carbon paper lol. And as anyone who has delt with Dominic and his staff can attest to they have the best customer service around.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Roger Spencer.

Re: then 9 years 3 weeks ago #60619

Awesome testimonial, thanks Roger!! It's always great to here things like this from our guys.

I'm curious, what things do you have preset in your inspection at home?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Home Inspector Pro Testimonial 9 years 3 weeks ago #60622

Not sure exactly what you are asking sorry

Re: Home Inspector Pro Testimonial 9 years 3 weeks ago #60623

He means what selections do you have preset in your saved inspection? Like open grounded outlets, illustrations, limitations, ect..

Care to share a sample page?

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: Home Inspector Pro Testimonial 9 years 3 weeks ago #60624

I will attempt to add a sample page when I get back to office, . I use the boxes and I check everything ACC on the pre filled out inspection but when I merge the field report it changes the box to DEF or MAR whatever I chose in the field as well as the comments.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.