• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 3rd party warranty company?

Re: 3rd party warranty company? 9 years 2 months ago #60088

You are an inspection company.  Perform a thorough inspection and let your work speak for itself.  A well written report will get you more referrals than the bells and whistles you end up paying for.  Let the Realtors and their multi-thousand dollar commissions cough up the bucks for a warranty.  JMHO.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: 3rd party warranty company? 9 years 1 month ago #60324

As the guys have already mentioned, why not focus on performing a great inspection. That'll get you more referrals than anything else. So far as offering a 30 or 90 day "warranty", in my opinion, it is only a cheap, worthless marketing scam. Realistically, how long does it take for our client to close on the property and actually take possession of the home, anywhere from 45 to 120 days. So tell me, how would they ever take advantage of the "warranty" you provided. It wouldn't take long, especially if problems arise, for them to realize the "warranty" was worthless. Do you think they are going to refer you?? Let others sell the home warranties and stick to what you know best.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.