• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need help on putting together a commercial quote

Need help on putting together a commercial quote 10 years 2 months ago #56187

Thank you in advance for all your suggestions and input on this.

Its a 16,616 sgft 2 story Hotel/Motel complex. Property consists of 20 -1 bedroom / 1 bath units at approx:750sf each also has 2 - 2 bedroom / 2.5 baths.
How would you go about pricing this? By total square foot price, per unit base fee, a combination?

I dont believe there is anyone else they are getting a quote from (the agent contacted me and mentioned the buyer has trusted the agent to pick). I want to give a fair and accurate quote but I also don't want to sell myself short. I am a one man operation so it will take me a few days, as all the units are occupied with tenants and will take longer to do.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Shawn Norris,
Norris Property Inspections
850-974-6600
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Need help on putting together a commercial quote 10 years 2 months ago #56189

Hi Shawn,

The best man to call for this is Dale Duffy. He runs a commercial association 602.402.5305 .

You need to think about a few things.

First, are you going to bring in an electrician and HVAC guy to help you?  What will they cost?

How many days will it take you to do the inspection? The report?

Average fee I see is around .15 to .20 per sqft but your mileage will vary.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.