• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: INFRARED???

Re: INFRARED??? 9 years 11 months ago #57668

• Bill Warner
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • There's a fine line between comedy and humor...
  • Thank you received: 1
Barry and others:

Perhaps this article I wrote may prove useful in your future endeavors:
nacbi.org/purchasing_and_choosing_the_be...ra_for_your-business

It was also published at www.irinfo.org

Use of an IR camera in building inspections is a fascinating field!  The addition of IR into your business model can prove very profitable and lucrative... but it must be done so with a professional and business mindset.  Simply buying a hammer doesn't make one a carpenter... and merely calling oneself a certified carpenter doesn't mean anyone will hire you.  The same holds true for home inspections and infrared building inspections.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Bill Warner
Dayton Infrared Thermal Inspection
DaytonThermalInspection.com
Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections Serving Dayton, Cincinnati, and Greenville Ohio
For a Link Exchange please This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. your info

Re: INFRARED??? 9 years 10 months ago #57787

Thanks for the words Bill I agree 100%.  I operate Ultrasonic Flaw Detection equipment and the machines of today seem to do most of the work for you and many people just dive in as if they were experts and soon thereafter make a fool of themselves.  :)  I've embarrassed myself a time or three in my early days of code compliance inspection and using specialty equipment that I wasn't experienced with - I take your advice to heart.  LOL.

Re: INFRARED??? 9 years 2 months ago #60280

Its worth it if you plan on getting educated on how to use it properly. You can find things with it that would be impossible without it and really impress clients.

<a href="http://www.homeinspectionallstar.com">Home Inspection All Star</a>
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.