• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Google ad overload

Google ad overload 10 years 10 months ago #53656

Google have some smart way of draining their clients google adword account. So much for their logo  "Do no Evil"

I would have expected that google ads would be related to my search terms, not anymore.

When I searched "windows tablets", I get bombarded with banner ads for a home inspection software.

Makes you wonder if google ads is abusing its personal data at the financial cost of it's advertisers.

See attached screen shot
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: pre purchase building surveys
Url: www.propertyhealthcheck.ie
Body: Our thorough Pre-Purchase Building Survey will mean that YOU won?t get stuck buying a Money Pit. We offer Premium Pre-Purchase Building Surveys that assist our clients in making informed decisions before buying their...
Last Edit: by Peter Sweeney.

Re: Google ad overload 10 years 10 months ago #53658

That's called remarketing and it's something I WANT Google to do. The average inspector take over a month before they decide to purchase Home Inspector Pro. When you visit this site Google installs a cookie and for the next 60 days you'll see HIP ads. We only pay when you click the ad though, not just for seeing them. They're obviously highly relevant ads as they know you like this site!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Google ad overload 6 years 2 months ago #64106

I haven’t had such experience with Adwords Marketing up until now. I think you should check with the Google customer care. They might be able to resolve the issue with your account. As far as my experience goes, I’ve had a pretty good run.

Google ad overload 6 years 1 month ago #64271

Its Google ads, pop ups and banners all over the internet. All because of companies coming closer to customers though many of the wonderful Adwords Marketing campaigns available. Will hire a budgeted one for my online business. As quite happy seeing the growth of my friend's company.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.