• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any Husband and Wife business and what CRM system do you use.

Any Husband and Wife business and what CRM system do you use. 11 years 1 month ago #51811

Looking for better organization in my office. Have had several suggestions given to me, but, would rather hear from inspectors. ? 

Can not find the right type of system to keep up with all of the business cards I am getting, and making sure I follow up with them via just a short note, card or meeting etc. ?  ? ???

What CRM software do you use ?

oh and this is the better half asking the question,  Wanda  not Al  :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Al Stoy.

Re: Any Husband and Wife business and what CRM system do you use. 11 years 1 month ago #51812

InspectionSupport.net is hands down the best solution. There's lots of husband & wife teams. Are you guys both inspecting or are you just running the business side of things, the hard part!?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Any Husband and Wife business and what CRM system do you use. 11 years 1 month ago #51813

Ha, yes the business end of it then money and I am the one out greeting and joining different associations to meet real estate people out there.  I come home with all of the cards and my notes and then get overwhelmed without a system in place.  Will check out InspectionSupport.net now Dom
thanks!
wanda

Re: Any Husband and Wife business and what CRM system do you use. 11 years 1 month ago #51818

I agree with Dom.. It makes all things better...

Re: Any Husband and Wife business and what CRM system do you use. 11 years 1 month ago #51840

thanks Joe and Dom....

Re: Any Husband and Wife business and what CRM system do you use. 10 years 1 month ago #57140

Ha, yes the company end of it then cash and I am the one out introduction and becoming a member of different organizations to fulfill property individuals out there.  I come home with all of the credit cards and my notices and then get confused without a program in position.

{Modified to remove links - mod.}

Last Edit: by Ziv Brovski.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.