• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Free 6 Gig Email Account

Free 6 Gig Email Account 16 years 3 months ago #137

Hi Guys,

Just in case some of you miss this in the initial email we send after you purchase the program.

If you'd like a 6 gig This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. email address let me know. 6 gigs is enough for tens of THOUSANDS of emails. We have a partnership with Google where the system is exactly like GMail (and runs on their servers) but with a better name

The account includes:
1. 6 Gig email account @HomeInspectorPro.com
2. Docs where you can work on documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Opens most formats!
3. Calendar where you can create multiple calendars you can publish on your website or keep personal
4. Personalized Start Page (if you want to use it).

Lots of inspectors like to use the system to keep their business and personal email separate, plus the name is more work related than a hotmail, yahoo or gmail account.

If you're interested please let me know here or email me the address you would like i.e. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I will send you an email with a temporary password and instructions to access the account. You can access it via webmail or for the techies out their via IMAP or POP. Also accessible via mobile phone!!

Dominic

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.