• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Honey! Somethings Wrong With The Back Yard!

Re: Honey! Somethings Wrong With The Back Yard! 14 years 2 months ago #27319

What gets me is the city of San Antonio Building Inspections Department was immediately saying there was no permit on that retaining wall that collapsed (as per the press). Well the development had to be approved with the city before hand and even though there was only eighty homes in this certain area/neighborhood, it attaches to many (no, actually many many) neighborhoods. It is on Kyle Seal drive, oops, it's actually called Kyle Seale Parkway (big road) off of loop 1604(circles outskirts of city). Off of Kyle Seal Parkway there is thousands of acres all accessed from Kyle Seal drive(thousands of homes). The Cedar Creek golf course owned by the city(donated by the original developer) passes from under one side of Kyle Seale Drive to the other.
Back to my point, which was the city immediatley passing blame to the developer, which is also the builder of the homes about no permit (as per the press). If there was something being built or even after it was built ( 1000 foot retaining wall that collapsed) why didn't city officials see this violation as it was being built and stop construction and or issue citations as they were in the area doing thousands of inspections on homes being built. I'm dissapointed in my city for pointing fingers right away even before the dust settled (or in this case before the land settled. Can you spell BS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: San Antonio Home Inspections
Site: www.jwkhomeinspections.com
Body: JWK Inspections, San Antonio Home Inspector, Performing Home Inspections in San Antonio & all surrounding areas.
Keywords: San Antonio Home Inspections, New Home Construction Inspections, New Braunfels, Schertz, Home...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.