• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sometimes A Separation Does Not Work

Re: Sometimes A Separation Does Not Work 14 years 11 months ago #11213

Shesh and I thought Virginia was a nice place to live. Should I bring a Kevlar vest when I come to visit next month Jay?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Sometimes A Separation Does Not Work 14 years 11 months ago #11217

Used to be Dominic.  It is Illegalville now.  You won't need your Kevlar if I am nearby.  I teach at NRA and can shoot a gnat off your eye brow.  I am always armed.

My county, Prince William County, cracked down on illegals last year.  It may have hit the news where you are, but they only tell you the news they want you to hear.  Anyway, since the crack down, thousands of illegals left our county (going to nearby counties, thank you, thank you...).  The crime in our county, all kinds, is down 49% to 70% -- amazing.  The crime in the other counties is surprisingly up - gee, go figure.

Where will you be in Alexandria?  You staying overnight?  That meeting starts at 6 and does not last long.  I would love to treat you to dinner afterward if you are able to go.  Tell me where this is happening so I can get you to a nice restaurant afterward.  If its near Crystal City we'll go to Ruths Cris.  If on the other end, Morton's.  How's that?  If you like Italian or seafood, other places too.  I'll even stay up past my bedtime...  Lemmino!

Jay Markanich Real Estate Inspections, LLC
Based in Bristow, serving all of Northern Virginia
www.jaymarinspect.com
Northern Virginia Home Inspector
Festina Lente - Make Haste Slowly

Re: Sometimes A Separation Does Not Work 14 years 11 months ago #11218

Used to be Dominic.  It is Illegalville now.  You won't need your Kevlar if I am nearby.  I teach at NRA and can shoot a gnat off your eye brow.  I am always armed.My county, Prince William County, cracked down on illegals last year.  It may have hit the news where you are, but they only tell you the news they want you to hear.  Anyway, since the crack down, thousands of illegals left our county (going to nearby counties, thank you, thank you...).  The crime in our county, all kinds, is down 49% to 70% -- amazing.  The crime in the other counties is surprisingly up - gee, go figure.

Where will you be in Alexandria?  You staying overnight?  That meeting starts at 6 and does not last long.  I would love to treat you to dinner afterward if you are able to go.  Tell me where this is happening so I can get you to a nice restaurant afterward.  If its near Crystal City we'll go to Ruths Cris.  If on the other end, Morton's.  How's that?  If you like Italian or seafood, other places too.  I'll even stay up past my bedtime...  Lemmino!

Better be careful not to piss him off Dominic, he has a weapon to de-piss himself.  ;D ;) :)

Cyr Home & Commercial Property Inspections
body text: Home and commercial property inspections across Maine, Kennebec county and all of Central Maine.
Keywords: Central Maine Home Inspectors, home inspector, commercial inspections
Meta tags:Serving all of Central Maine and surrounding areas
URL:...

Re: Sometimes A Separation Does Not Work 14 years 11 months ago #11220

No need to worry Marcel!  I never get mad, and certainly not with a weapon.  The FBI estimates that annually some 3.5 million violent crimes are prevented by righteous citizens who are armed.  They admit that it is a conservative estimate.  I have only prevented two, and never had to fire a shot.  That was lucky for the bad guys, not me...

www.jaymarinspect.com

Re: Sometimes A Separation Does Not Work 14 years 11 months ago #11221

Well, personnally Jay, I don't like guns, and glad we don't need them to defend ourselves around here. Yet!!!  :) ;)

Cyr Home & Commercial Property Inspections
body text: Home and commercial property inspections across Maine, Kennebec county and all of Central Maine.
Keywords: Central Maine Home Inspectors, home inspector, commercial inspections
Meta tags:Serving all of Central Maine and surrounding areas
URL:...

Re: Sometimes A Separation Does Not Work 14 years 11 months ago #11226

I don't like them either Marcel.  But, I do like the old saying, I have more than I need but not as many as I want... 

They are a necessary evil in a free society.

www.jaymarinspect.com
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.