• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sub Panel Question

Re: Sub Panel Question 14 years 3 months ago #26248

Ok, That is enlightment for me, and will be careful on referance to NEC codes, that pictures demonstrate safty issues.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Certified Home Inspector
www.thelongbeachhomeinspector.com

Re: Sub Panel Question 14 years 3 months ago #26267

Sorry I am late to this party.  What Jeffrey said.  I typically state that there is apparent unprofessional work with all panel boxes, which should be referred to a licensed electrician to determine proper installation and distribution.

Jay Markanich Real Estate Inspections, LLC
Based in Bristow, serving all of Northern Virginia
www.jaymarinspect.com
Northern Virginia Home Inspector
Festina Lente - Make Haste Slowly

Re: Sub Panel Question 14 years 2 months ago #26983

"Refer to an independent licensed electrical contractor for further inspection/service of the main electrical service and distribution panels as needed to ensure safe, hazard free, code compliant systems integrity prior to close of escrow".

The above statement has been reviewed and approved for use in my reports by Allen Insurance and has with stood years of expert witness court cases.

URL : www.progressiveinspection.com
Title: Irvine Home Inspector
Description: Providing home inspections in California, including: Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, San Clemente, Irvine, Aliso Viejo, Temecula, Corona, Laguna Niguel, Rancho Santa Margarita, Laguna Woods
Keywords: Dana...
Last Edit: by Will Handley.

Re: Sub Panel Question 14 years 2 months ago #27172

Good quote Will, thanks

Bent Nail Inspections
Serving Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding areas
Boise home inspector, boise home inspections, Meridian home inspector, Idaho Home Inspection, Nampa Home Inspector
Boise home Inspections   
www.bestboisehomeinspection.com/ ...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.