• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: iphone to ipad ?

iphone to ipad ? 4 years 11 months ago #66313

Let's say I start an inspection on my iphone and it die. can i pick up where I left off on the ipad?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

iphone to ipad ? 4 years 11 months ago #66314

Currently no, but this is in the works with our team inspection feature. You can continue on your iPad though and then merge the two together via the File -> Import/Merge feature on the desktop.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

iphone to ipad ? 3 years 10 months ago #66599

Hi Dominic -

I just wanted to check the progress on this feature. The Handoff feature would be very useful. For example, I prefer to do my report on the ipad mini, but when I inspect a raised foundation, I have to switch to a standard camera or use my phone and Airdrop photos. I realize I can also merge, but taking advantage of Apple's Handoff would be seamless and very convenient.

iphone to ipad ? 3 years 10 months ago #66600

Apple handoff only works with apps that are on the same wifi network which is difficult when on site. The team inspection is being tested right now via the HIP Client app. We have a few issues that have come up that we're working on right now.

Dominic Maricic

iphone to ipad ? 2 years 6 months ago #66808

I would like to do my inspections from my iPhone and then do the summary presentation with the client from my iPad. I have HIP Mobile + Office. Would I need HIP Cloud or would this need to be a "team inspection" (as mentioned in last post 15 months ago) ?

iphone to ipad ? 2 years 6 months ago #66809

You'd need the team inspection feature. You can find it by enabling beta features under the Settings tab. Start a team session on your iPhone. Then a few minutes before you do your presentation you can join on your iPad. It'll take a few minutes to sync everything depending on how large the job and then you can do the display on the iPad. It will need internet obviously and yes this requires HIP Cloud but using mobile at all requires the HIP Cloud.

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.