• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Editing default template.

Editing default template. 7 years 3 weeks ago #63520

I've done some editing to the default template, sent it to the cloud, but none of the editing appears on my android phone. The only thing I get is the original default template, I've even sent the residential template to the cloud and same thing.

Anyone have any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Albert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Editing default template. 7 years 3 weeks ago #63522

First you need to scrub the cloud. Erase the original template or it stays there and you may just be downloading the same old version. Second, delete the template from your mobile device. While it isn't required, I always close the HIP program and then restart it. Once both the cloud and your device no longer have the old template, then you can upload the new version to the cloud and download it to your device. Good luck.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Editing default template. 7 years 3 weeks ago #63525

Steve is right on. I'm guessing you're not downloading the new template to the mobile device.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.