• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Which mobile device to buy

Which mobile device to buy 8 years 2 months ago #62469

I am currently using a iPad Mini for mobile data collection from my inspections- and then completing the report on my desktop computer- I feel its taking to long to kick out the report to my clients- does anyone know if there is a mobile collection device that will allow me to collect data at the house and send the report from the house without having to go back to the office?  Thanks  Trent

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Which mobile device to buy 8 years 2 months ago #62470

What part are you spending too much time on? Give us the break down. What do you have finished on site? What are you doing at home? How are you taking photos?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Which mobile device to buy 8 years 2 months ago #62471

This is my procedure- I find a defect- photograph it with my iPad mini- click on photo and jot down problem then save it- go on to the next item- when I come to A/C units I photograph the manufacturer's data plate and note the year manufactured- I guess I am using a lot of time writing something about each photo that I take- maybe I should only find the defect on the narrative section and select black or red and leave the comments off that I usually put under each photo- I usually only list black or red items that are significant. Appreciate any helpful suggestions you may have to speed up my process.  I will email you a copy of my latest inspection report so you can look over and give me suggestions..  Thanks again for your help.. Trent

Re: Which mobile device to buy 8 years 2 months ago #62475

You definitely need to start selecting your black or red on site. Then take the photo and you can select the comment from the caption drop down if you'd like.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.