• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Printing Contract Problems

Printing Contract Problems 8 years 7 months ago #61731

I have updated to windows 10 and also updated to the current Adobe software. I have not been able to print the Contract page for several weeks now...Any Ideas on how to fix the problem. I am Tired of e-mailing the file to my self on a different computer that has not been updated to print.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Printing Contract Problems 8 years 7 months ago #61732

Hi Mike,

What exactly is going on? What happens when you click the printer icon to generate the PDF? Are you getting errors? The more details the better.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Printing Contract Problems 8 years 7 months ago #61742

Welcome to the wonderful world of Adobe.  Wait for another 4 weeks and they will ignore you some more.  Once the 4 weeks is up, your issue will go into que where the Adobe engineers will laugh and ignore your issue for another 4 weeks while they work on some other thing to drive us all nuts.  And don't forget the Adobe Special Unit Team that is in charge of fucking with people that use Firefox.    :P

Try using another PDF printer.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: Printing Contract Problems 8 years 7 months ago #61747

Yeah Adobe has been having fun with us lately.

HIP is actually generating the PDF though. Still not sure what's going on until Mike responds with more details.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Printing Contract Problems 8 years 3 months ago #62326

Just upgraded to Windows 10 myself and now having that same problem. Once I fill in the client info and go to hit the print icon, nothing happens. No error code, nothing. Any thoughts?

Re: Printing Contract Problems 8 years 3 months ago #62329

Hi Chad. Make sure you have Adobe Reader installed from Adobe.com

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.