• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: summary report

summary report 8 years 11 months ago #61149

i tried to generated just the summary report from an inspection and got just the summary introduction.
Please help.

My realtor wants just the summary so she can send to the attorney

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: summary report 8 years 11 months ago #61152

So have her pick the pages she wants and print those a pdf.  She can then send that new file to the attorney.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: summary report 8 years 11 months ago #61153

Afranio, did you make sure to select all the sections in the report so they print as well? If they'r not in the report then there would be nothing in the summary.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: summary report 8 years 11 months ago #61154

I was trying to generated just the summary,
but from i understand it is no possible without selecting the section.

got it. if she want she will need to print or buy adobe full version so she extract the pages  ;D

Re: summary report 8 years 11 months ago #61156

So have her pick the pages she wants and print those a pdf.  She can then send that new file to the attorney.

Won't work with a secured pdf. You have to remove the security first with software like "PDF Password Remover.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: summary report 8 years 11 months ago #61160

She can print those pages to a new PDF though.

Roy, it's actually better to just turn the security off before generating the report via Report Settings->Options. If a client or agent removes they encryption they are actually committing a felony by violating the DCMA.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.