• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Picture section drop down list

Picture section drop down list 9 years 3 weeks ago #60575

I'm very new to HIP and find something very time consuming that I hope someone has figured out.  (This software is excellent otherwise) I have no problem uploading photos.  When I go to select the report section that I would like the picture in from the drop down menu, it is very frustrating because there is no order of the report sections in the drop down list.  I spend a lot of time in finding the section because there is no order in how they are listed, alphabetical or otherwise.  Is there any way to change the order to at least alphabetical? I'm using the template that came with the InterNachi narratives purchase.  Thank you very much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Picture section drop down list 9 years 3 weeks ago #60577

Hi Scott,

The order there is the print order. You can change this via Report Settings->Section Colors & Print Order, then save template.

As a shortcut you can click the first letter of the key in the section you need to jump to it.

The InterNACHI narratives are awesome but the template isn't the best to use on real inspections. It's meant to be used to copy your narratives into your own template. If you do use it, make sure to delete all the extra sections you'll never use to keep everything from slowing down too much.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Picture section drop down list 9 years 3 weeks ago #60579

Thank you Dominic, the letter trick helped tremendously! 

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.