• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for Laptop Suggestions

Re: Looking for Laptop Suggestions 9 years 4 weeks ago #60565

I too am looking for a new Tablet. No offense, tried the mobile and it is way to time consuming to scroll through all those defects when I can just see them all on the tab and tap quickly with a pen. Also, I can detail the images quicker on the tablet when done. I too am using a 2goPC and this thing is slow and lacks the viewing (bad glare in sun) as well as, it is a bit heavy. I would love to get a Surface Pro 3 but I am concerned about durability in the field. Anyone using it now that give some advice or input on the good or bad. I am also concerned about the size.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: Home Inspectors Boise
www.7countyhomeinspection.com
Body and Meta: A certified Boise Home Inspector offering home inspections in Boise, Meridian and Nampa. Call 208-982-5335
Meta Tags: Boise Home Inspector, Boise Home Inspection, Home Inspectors Meridian, Meridian Home Inspectors, Nampa Home...

Re: Looking for Laptop Suggestions 9 years 3 weeks ago #60604

Why are you scrolling on mobile? Use the search as you type feature to find your narratives instantly :)

The surface pro has extremely high resolution which makes it hard for some guys if you don't have excellent vision.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Looking for Laptop Suggestions 9 years 3 weeks ago #60609

What is the suggested resolution/screen ratio to optimize HIP?
(example 1280x800)

Re: Looking for Laptop Suggestions 9 years 3 weeks ago #60612

Alex...HIP is not dependent on a specific resolution. The higher the resolution, the smaller text will be. 1360x768 is minimum for windows 8. A resolution of 3200x1800 will have extremely small text. 11.6" screen @ 1366x768 is a comfortable size. You can also scale the display to 125%

Dan Musielski
Inspector/Engineer
Assured Home Inspections; Batavia, IL
www.InspectThatHouse.com

See us in the Fox News Channel! FOX NEWS Shattered Dreams
www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/13/foreclosur...ickens-experts-fear/
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.