• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mac photo software

Re: Mac photo software 9 years 4 months ago #59375

I will look at Picasa but if I do "select all" before opening in "preview" then I can scroll through looking at all the photos in full size. Picasa is probably a photo editor as well, so it may be better in the long run. Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Mac photo software 9 years 4 months ago #59412

I use picasa to scroll through and do all my editing- picasa has very good editing features. Then export (at a reduced pixel)to desktop and then import into HIP. Has worked very well for me.
Gill

Re: Mac photo software 9 years 4 months ago #59419

Gill is there anything Picassa is doing edit wise that you can't do directly in HIP?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Mac photo software 9 years 4 months ago #59428

The HIP editing features are good, I use them when needed- I think the only feature it doesn't have that I use in picasa quite a bit is the straighten feature (sometimes my pics are really crooked). I use picasa to get the pics from my camera to my computer. I do a quick review in picasa to delete bad/unusable ones and straighten any badly skewed ones and then export to the desktop. From there I import into HIP and assign and mark them up as needed. Not saying this is the best way to do it but I have been doing it this way for years and it works for me.
Gill

Re: Mac photo software 9 years 4 months ago #59431

Gotcha, I'll have to check out the straighten feature!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.