• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need help loading a license

Need help loading a license 9 years 7 months ago #58479

I have been using HIP for years now and until now have been happy. Problem is, I added a new inspector about a month ago and paid for his license. For some reason he now cant log into his account at all. Cant upload his license or access his templates. I am extremely frustrated as agents are waiting on reports that he cant get into to finalize. I had to delete everything and start over according to Dominic but now I attempt to upload the new license and it says its expired. If there is anyone that can help me please let me know what to do as the live support hasnt been available this weekend.
>:(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Need help loading a license 9 years 7 months ago #58480

Hi Jason,

I actually didn't tell you to delete anything. I said to reboot your computer and run the installer again. We've never had live support on weekends, just the ticket system and email (just no live chat or phones) and I've responded to all your messages on it. You've now deleted his templates so you'll need to copy them over from your machine assuming it's a custom business template.

I sent you a license for Zee July 28th. Make sure to follow the steps exactly to load the license.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.